KTorrent 3.1.6 is out
The last bugfix release in the 3.1 series is out, this includes bugfixes done in the last two months. The most notable fixes are :
- A deadlock in the downloading code
- A fix for group policy which didn't get applied when using drag and drop
- Log rotating at startup showing progress information
- UPnP port binding being exclusive, blocking any other program from using UPnP
- Non optimum speed bug when the torrent has a small chunk size
The source code can be found here.
Update: Package has been updated, a small bugfix, which should have been included in the first package, was forgotten. The new package now contains this bugfix.
Update 2: It seems some people are having trouble compiling on KDE 4.2, this is now fixed, and the package has been updated.